St. Bart’s Multi-Academy Trust Values
The St. Bart’s Multi-Academy Trust believes that education is preparation for life and we seek to prepare each child to face life beyond the School with confidence.
- We aspire to set high standards for personal behaviour and self-discipline, with courtesy, consideration and respect for other people of all ages, races and cultures.
- We aim to deliver exciting and quality learning experience in a safe, secure and happy environment.
- We endeavour to achieve high standards in every aspect of school life by making the most efficient use of all the resources available.
The St. Bart’s Multi-Academy Trust is committed to improving the life chances of all children, wherever they may be. This moral obligation, our mission, does not end at the school gates, within our own Local Authorities, or even within our own country.
Where St. Bart’s Academies have the capacity to make a difference, they are morally bound to do so.
Weston Federation Values
At Weston Infant and Junior Academies we encourage our children to “be Weston” by demonstrating the following values:
Well-being and confidence
Empathy and Respect
Strength and Resilience
Tolerance and Trust
Openness and Honesty
Neighbourhood and Community
As Computing is continually developing and new technologies emerging, we as a school will strive to give all pupils the skills to prepare them for their future. Computing is an essential part of everyday life and will continue to evolve in as yet unforeseen ways, so our children will need confidence and ability to move with the changes as they arrive.
Our aims are:
- To enhance and extend children’s learning across the whole curriculum whilst developing motivation and social skills.
- For children to have access to a range of Computing resources including emerging technologies.
- For children to achieve success in Computing by learning the skills set out in our scheme of work.
- To allow children the opportunity to choose and use Computing creatively in all areas of the curriculum enabling them to see the relevance of Computing in every day life.
- To make children aware of inappropriate use of Computing and how to use Computing responsibly.
- For all staff to continually improve and develop their Computing skills through professional development.
- To use Computing to promote links with parents and the wider community.